< Tous les avis AKG K 271 Studio
AKG K 271 Studio

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

floben1607 floben1607
Published on 03/30/06 at 04:59
- How long have you use it?

I use it since early February, buy a sound card, a solution for computer music

- What is so special that you like most and least?
I love the cut-off system when you remove the headphones, ideal for the sound, you can put the headphone next to the microphone without fear of a repisse.

it is very comfortable, the last time I worked 3 hours and honestly I did not feel relief by removing it.

what I like least is when I put it around his neck, he shakes a little, if at all it's just gonna listen to someone, but otherwise it is better to place it on the table.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I have to say no, I worked with the HD-200, but it has nothing to do (and because they are not designed for the same application.)
mo so it's first real studio headphones.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
for now, I have no idea. I am satisfied with what he gives me (however) and I buy discount so yes, it's a good value for money ..
because I can not compare I would say that in absolute terms, it has a great sound. balanced and clean.

- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
if it is to have a second headphone, I prefer to stay elsewhere (eg HD25) for a new point of view, but if it's because I have more, then yes I shall live because it is cheaper than the HD25 and he largely convinced!