< Tous les avis AKG K 271 Studio
AKG K 271 Studio

Studio headphone from AKG belonging to the K 271 series

Ftz59 Ftz59
Published on 02/26/06 at 06:46
I use this headset for 8 months and I am very satisfied with: comfortable, well-sealed and remarkable sound reproduction. One comes to listen to old albums with headphones so we are rediscovering the little things that had remained unheard before.

Only one problem: two weeks ago, by keeping the ears, one of the two arches was chewed, which becomes very uncomfortable because the hoop is literally biting the head. We can not say I was making heavy use, I do not put that to play / work PC. No acrobatics ... In the e-brochure available at AKG, it mentions his great strength, which can be used with one ear, so DJ and that its resistance to the harshest treatment during transport and scene ....

"Rugged construction, a non-twisting headband, and Powerful sound
allow you to use your headphones on a single ear or only wear 'em in
Any Other Way You May prefer. AKG Professional Studio headphones are
ideal for DJ and live sound use Because They Are Enough to withstand sustained
the roughest kind of handling or transport DURING on stage. "

As there are two years warranty "manufacturing defects" I come to the place where I bought it and they said that this kind of 'break' would perhaps not be guaranteed by the manufacturer. They would do their best.

Wait and see. My rating reflects the quality of the product and not the service qu'AKG offer.

I have not new