< Tous les avis Direct Sound EX-29
Direct Sound EX-29
Direct Sound EX-29
burebista burebista
Published on 01/18/10 at 04:12
I use it to listen to music on the computer. I bought because our dogs bark when someone is the door that is unbearable. This headphone does not help, I still have to rely on the hulls of the headphone.

The ears do not fit completely in the "pillows" (I want more say my ears are <span class="arial-24-gris-b">rather small to medium size),</span> plus one of the pillows was dcoll but good c ' not dificl of REPAIRING. That building looks good. <span class="conjuguaison">The sound is good but not remarkable.
</span>

I use eight months or thereabouts.

My worry is that this headset n'touff <span class="conjuguaison">e bad sounds from the outside, plus it's not very comfortable, but there are plenty of good it</span> <span class="arial-24-gris-b">models</span> <span class="conjuguaison">beacoup worse.

I pay 76 Euros nine, the Hours of Operation qualitprix is not very good.
</span>