< Tous les avis Sennheiser HD 265 Linear
Sennheiser HD 265 Linear

Studio headphone from Sennheiser belonging to the HD series

Anonymous
Published on 10/23/02 at 04:51
It's been 7 years since I use it.
I find it enjoyable, I tend to forget quickly that I have a headphone on the head!
The yield in the low frequencies and high frquences trs is impeccable even low volume. It is a level trs lev trsrsistant not crack.
This is a closed headphone, which isolates you from the collection's outdoor environment is very practical but it's not a 100% isolation. The price is around 150 euros, which is not expensive considering the quality and the ability to change the headphone even spices APRS Congratulations Sennheiser 15 years.
I n'rouve absolutely no need to change headphones. 99% sr I absolutely will not change brand in the future.
For curiosities try other brands of hi-fi shows and I always come back the same finding, regardless of the MODEL, Sennheiser is always the best my ears. Ngatif one point, the cable is trs fragile and replace is not free (25 euros).