« Very good turntable »Published on 02/26/14 at 10:25
I bought the first there about two years, the second came just before last summer.
Have you tried many other models before buying it?
CDJ 200/400/800/1000 MK3/2000, DNS-3500/3700 Denon, Technics 1200/1210 MKII Power HDJ 6000
What is the particular feature you like best and least?
We can not blame him not wearing usb, mp3 players, and other modern gadgets since its release year.
- Easy to use
- The effect is more although I rarely use the Xone filter enough for me
- Reliable, if mine are still working fine, is that it takes time and may still for a while yet
- Loops are not present, damage
- The size, we made it fine, but I still prefer to work on larger plates
- The jog too small but pointed enough to have a better registration if you slip
The format of the plate, remains a subjective opinion, of course.
How would you rate the quality / price?
Excellent, I left a pair of HDJ 6000 Power which must be even older, not eat hard and they began to age badly, go on the 100 it was a big comfort, more cd leaping, buttons met from the first pressure.
On occasion, it must not be a better quality / price ratio, even if they are a bit outdated now.
With experience, you do again this choice?
Of course, this deck is perfect for a beginner or for a mix of home without wanting to invest his salary in his sound. I recommend the 100 rather than the 200 which has a jog that packs a little too much and a pitch a little to pick up sometimes. Now they are starting to be replaced by two Denon DNS-3700.