Meinl Super-Dry Studio Tambourines
The new Super-Dry Studio Tambourines feature hand-hammered brass jingles for an "extra dry and trashy sound," according to Meinl.
They are mounted on a wooden frame with a goatskin head.
The tambourines are available in one or two rows of jingles.
- Sizes: 10"
- Material: Hand-hammered brass; Wooden frame
- Feature: Hand-hammered triangle jingles for extra dry sound; 1 row and 2 row versions
- Colour: BK = Black
- Headed Super-Dry Studio Wood Tambourine, 1 row — STAH1B-BK $94.00
- Headed Super-Dry Studio Wood Tambourine, 2 rows — STAH2B-BK $124.00
Check out www.meinl.de for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Meinl 23'' Ride If a 22" ride doesn't deliver that little extra that a drummer is looking for, and the sound of a 24" ride is too dominant, then the all new 23" Byzance medium and heavy rides are the way to go.
- Meinl Drum Rug The new Meinl drum rug in zebra finish has its entire bottom side overed with rubber to avoid sliding and it comes with a bag for transportation.
- Ludwig Drums Liverpool 4 In the spirit of the original "Ringo Kit", Ludwig has presented the Liverpool 4 in Original Black Oyster Pearl finish.