Infrasonic Analogue Processes v1
Designed for electronic music producers, composers, and laptop DJs and performers, Infrasonik's sample packs are constructed to maximise the features of Ableton Live and Kontakt.
Designed for for modern electronic styles including Minimal, Electro, Techno, Tech House, Progressive, Deep House, Glitch, and IDM, Infrasonik's sample packs are excusively available for instant download on Infrasonik.com
Analogue Processes v1 contains:
- 42 Impulse Banks (High Hats, Claps, Kicks, Vox, Snares, etc.)
- 39 Impulse kits with modular processing chains.
- 15 Channel strips with analogue style dynamics and EQ.
- 15 EQ chains modelled on vintage EQs.
- 39 Midi clips.
- Modular processing chains allowing fast and easy swapping of "processing modules" between different kits and tracks.
- A maximum of 4 macro controls on the racks let users quickly dial in an inspiring setting, and is perfect for DJing or live performance use.
- Effects are balanced using Live's Utility effect to avoid level fluctuations when doing effect manipulations in a live performance setting.
- The final output level is set for a maximum peak value of between -3.0 DbFS and -2.0 DbFS
- Impulse kits are carefully gain staged to leave at least 4-6 DB of headroom between each device in the DSP chain for super clean processing and no digital distortion.
- A limiting module at the end of each Impulse kit's DSP chain prevents the chain's final output from clipping in a live performance or DJ setting.
- The kits are designed to have 10-12 DB of dynamic range.
- All sounds are 24 bit.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Project SAM Symphobia Project SAM's latest release is Symphobia, a collection they say has everything you've been missing in your orchestral palette.
- Nucleus Soundlab Filter Research Nucleus SoundLab Announces Filter Research Effects Refill.
- New Vienna Instruments for download Vienna Symphonic Library announces new single instrument downloads: 47 Brass and Woodwind download instruments.