[NAMM] Symphony I/O Release 4.2
The Symphony I/O Release 4.2 can be previewed at the NAMM Show, Apogee Booth #6500, Hall A.
- Supports use of 1 Symphony I/O and supported combinations of X-Symphony-equipped Apogee Legacy interfaces (AD-16X, DA-16X, Rosetta 800) with 1 Symphony 64 card
- Provides support for Apogee Legacy units with Maestro 2 and OS X Lion
- Supports use of Symphony I/O (in Pro Tools HD mode) with Avid HD-X PCIe cards, provides bug fixes when using the Avid Pro Tools Native PCIe card
- Supports the new 16x16 Analog I/O Module for up to 32 channels of I/O per Symphony I/O chassis
- Supports "star" clocking mode in Symphony and Pro Tools HD AIM (essential when using Symphony I/O with Apogee Legacy interfaces)
Availability: 2nd quarter, 2012
Price: Free download from Apogee website
Check out www.apogeedigital.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] PreSonus Qmix PreSonus announces Qmix, designed to let you perform monitor mix control via iPhone/iPod touch.
- [NAMM] Apogee Symphony 64 | Thunderbolt Apogee introduces 64 Channel Thunderbolt connection for Apogee Symphony I/O.
- [NAMM] MOTU Digital Performer 8 MOTU has announced at NAMM its new Digital Performer 8 sequencer in 64-bit and for Windows.