New Symphony I/O Configurations and Pricing
Apogee Electronics announces that Symphony I/O is now available in select configurations at new prices.
Symphony I/O is now offered in four configurations with the ability to expand using one of the five available I/O Modules. Configurations include; Symphony I/O 2x6, Symphony I/O 8x8, Symphony I/O 16x16, Symphony I/O 8x8+8MP. With each configuration, customers have the ability to expand with up to fourteen possible combinations maxing out at 32x32 Analog I/O in a single Symphony I/O.
New Configurations and Pricing:
• Symphony 2x6 Configuration
Symphony I/O Chassis + 2x6 Analog I/O Module Price: $1995
• Symphony 8x8 Configuration
Symphony I/O Chassis + 8x8 Analog I/O Module Price: $2995
• Symphony 16x16 Configuration
Symphony I/O Chassis + 16x16 Analog I/O Module Price: $3995
• Symphony 8x8 + 8 Mic Preamps Configuration
Symphony I/O Chassis + 8x8 Analog I/O Module + 8 Mic Preamp Module Price: $4490
Available I/O Modules
- 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O (only available in configuration)
- 8 Analog I/O + 8 AES/Optical I/O Module - $1995
- 16x16 Analog I/O Module - $2995
- 16 Analog IN + 16 Optical OUT - $1995
- 16 Analog OUT + 16 Optical IN - $1995 • 8 Mic Preamp - $1495
For more information, visit www.apogeedigital.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zero-G Urban Definition Zero-G releases Urban Definition - a deluxe collection of the hottest R&B and Hip Hop sounds
- Arturia Hip Hop Essentials Arturia announces the availability of Hip Hop Essentials, the latest Expansion Pack for Spark as of October 15.
- AmpliTube Custom Shop 3.9 IK Multimedia releases AmpliTube Custom Shop 3.9 software for Mac and PC.