Detunized releases City Traffic
The Live Pack contains recordings of Berlin's main roads during the morning rush hour.
Here is what Detunized had to say:
"In between a bunch of honking mopeds and cars with broken exhaust pipes are fighting for their space. Commuter trains are crossing every minute, the omnibus arrives in time and the long-distance trains pass the station with squeaking brakes. In the evening it is rainy and at least the suburb calms down a little bit."
City Traffic consists of 10 different sceneries that are split into 55 single takes, each one with a length of 30 to 150 seconds. The material is designed for scoring, radio play and composition.
- Format: Ableton Live Pack
- Compatibility: PC/Mac, Live 7 or hiogher
- Clips: 55
- Samples: 55, 24 Bit/44,1 kHz
- Disk space: 900 MB
Check out detunized.com/live_pack_subscription/index.php#DTS035 for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Griffin Technology StompBox Griffin Technology announced that StompBox, a programmable multi-functional foot controller that enables virtual guitar effects, is now available.
- MaximalSound Updates its Online Algorithm MaximalSound.com is an online, one hour delivery, pre-mastering service offering a free sample for approval before buy.
- [NAMM] BW-600E Bandwagon Quik Lok is shipping the updated BW-600E, designed for transporting instruments, equipment cases, racks, speaker cabinets and more.