Alesis Trigger I/O
Alesis Trigger I/O

Trigger I/O, Trigger to MIDI Converter from Alesis.

abbathdebinic 10/29/2010

Alesis Trigger I/O : abbathdebinic's user review

«  The perfect product. »

• Partager
Alesis Trigger I use the last 6 months. Initially looking for a drumkit module electronics and cheap only part of the "electronification" of an acoustic drum.

My drum kit contained too many elements to trigger modules for classical (15-16 items), Alesis Trigger has 20 (+1 for the Hi-Hat Control). So I can trigger my drumkit (10 + 5 cymbals drums) and I still have room for adding accessories (bell or other percussion).

The pros:

- 10 stereo inputs configurable as desired: piezo / piezo, piezo / switch etc. ...
- Plug & play (for real) no driver to install.
- The module is very easy to configure, you can store 21 different kits
- Connects MIDI or USB plug
- Self-powered USB (one cable in less it's always good to take), the PSU is still provided if needed
- Does any resources on a PC, I use an old laptop and a driver asio4all, it works flawless, imperceptible latency (within 4-5 ms)

The -:

- Uh ... nothing to say, it fills perfectly the specifications in my case. Forthe just happy he could be a bitch chouillat cheaper:)!

A note is just a converter Trigger info in midday nothing more, for those who have doubts, it has no sound and requires the use of a PC or a MIDI device to make noise.