Yamaha YSL-356G
Yamaha YSL-356G

Trombone from Yamaha belonging to the YSL series.

Bisounours Bisounours
Publié le 01/07/07 à 12:29
- How long have you use it?
10 years in orchesters harmony, progress, BigBand, all styles.

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
The sound is warm and clear, but the bass a little lacking in scope that it is a small bore. Mine has a little trouble getting into the treble (Ut-cons, but no more ...)
may be the fact that I took too long to DCID of "open".
It is an instrument easy to play for beginners.

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
I tried everything I had writer of the era complete with trombones. Bach Jupiter's high-end ... As finance limits, and I plutt young, I opt for the Yam ', simple play with a clear and prcis, and affordable.

- How do you report qualitprix?
trs good quality price ratio: 10 years I have: a small bump, and its always the same trs enjoyable. no surprise notorious, no welds let go ...

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
With exprience, I would have launched a MODEL plutt equivalent in Courtois, but my dealer was not the brand. But in trying normment (of 2 marks), I think that the Yamaha silent trs a good choice for beginners as j'tais probably easier to play a Courtois-end equivalent.

I put 8 for its lack of bass and the fact of being blocked at cons-ut, even if was just my instrument, and certainly not the full range.