Technylights pont150/4
Technylights pont150/4
John Music Animation John Music Animation
Published on 12/27/08 at 14:54
I have used it for 1 month

"I like the most easy assembly

"I like the least the diameter of the structure, a bit small for my taste, 16mm.

Before I was using a gantry-May Mobiltech time he began to tire

-Buy has a great deal on andrésaintclair € 239
Very interesting for a portal that can accept up to a winch 100kg distributed

-I would do without hesitation that choice

On 28/12/2008

I lowered my rating to 5, one of the two winches is dead, the other is in a sorry state.
He begins to weary when it supports only 90kg.
I think a DJ Truss Alu aquérir Mobil Truus, that looks more solid that is evolving in 6 meters.