< All Technics SL-1200 LTD reviews

djqbert djqbert

« My Trophy Tables »

Published on 09/28/16 at 05:05
Audience: Anyone
I'm a collector and these, being the Technics freak I am, are just a must have for my Octagon! The octagon, is like a round table of 8 turntables where my all dj band, the Invisbl Skratch Piklz, can get together and practice routines as we all face each other. I know they made a run of these back in the days and they were glossy black and gold trimmed as well, but without the extra pitch buttons... I only have one of those original tables, so when this 2nd run came out, I had to move fast! I looked on ebay and these things are now like 6k for a new pair! Whew! :8O: