< Tous les avis Stagg EUK S
Anonymous

« If you need a "Strat" Ukulele... »

Published on 02/18/19 at 06:26
Audience: Anyone
They are Concert size and come in either Black or Sunburst, (I got the Black one). They have active under saddle pickups, volume, bass and treble slider controls a quarter inch main jacksocker on the side and a 3.5mm input and output jack socket on the back (this is not a good design feature because if you use them the plug digs into you when you play).

I think the build quality, (apart from the rear sockets), is excellent with the whole neck assembly being particularly good. I also think this is the most "Stratocaster" looking Ukulele commercially available, though I don't think the Les Paul version looks particularly Les Paulish

As the publicity shots show they come with fairly heavy black strings. I have replaced the strings on mine with lighter Ko'Aloha Golds, partly because I prefer the lighter string and partly because I think the gold on black looks good.

Tone wise its an electric Ukulele so a lot depends on how you amplify it but remember its not going to sound like a "Strat" (without a lot of effects). It isn't entirely silent when un-amplified but it only makes enough noise to annoy the person sitting next to you

Images linked to this review