Art Tube MP Project USB
Art Tube MP Project USB

Tube MP Project USB, USB audio interface from Art.

• Increase or decrease font size
07/13/2007

- 1 filter -3dB 40Hz bass
- 1 button selections Impedence high / low
- 1 VU meter 4 LEDs
- 1 phantom power
- 1 output limit - honestly I do not know what it is ...
- 1 button phase inversion
- 1 potentiomtre volume

Connectors:
- Between symmetrical XLR or jack
- Symmetrical XLR output jack or
- Power supply (transformer supplied)
- USB port

The chassis feels solid in Mtal. We can stack multiple models.

USE

It's easy to use as prampli classic.
I have not dug for recording to PC via USB, I just branch after one or two rglages on my laptop market with aa soundforge. I was retesterais I press when I would need it.
No need to read manual ... need 2-3 basics when even to save on PC, but the installation is easy, just plug no driver needed.

Associated with a not so micro, micro capsule at behringer, I find the sound very pleasant, warm, and I almost did not hear breath.

Today I envisaged against by serving me this little trick with my electric guitar and plug in the small Soundcraft I have to work. Switch-on and the switch after having "low Impedence" I t very surprised that aragissait wonder, aa t a real treat, the same kind that moment when you have a ready-amp and you take 2 hours before you to try.

NOTICE GLOBAL

I wanted a preamp in my business to the case where a fairly versatile stuff. It s fine with me. I find it clean. I do this choice, for now I just regret the expense of having both a USB version, but the function will likely serve me later.