A USB audio interface in Eurorack format
Audio Damage introduces Odio, a 2 in/out USB audio interface that allows for interfacing your computer and iOS devices with your modular setup.
Odio is USB Class-Compliant and does not require any specific driver with Linux, Mac OS X and Windows, as well as with your iOS devices.
- Dual 10V input and output via USB
- DC-coupled outputs for use with Silent Way, Volta and any other software products equipped with CV outputs
- Audio resolution: 16-bit / 48 kHz
- 4HP, 53mm width
No information regarding the price of this new Odio USB audio interface. Audio Damage says that it is available at authorized retailers. More info at www.audiodamage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A vintage filterbank for Ableton Live Puremagnetik offer Ableton Live users a Max for Live effect featuring filters inspired by the Moog 914 and Doepfer A-128 banks.
- Sensomusic launches Usine Hollyhock II DAW Sensomusic has released the new version of its Usine Hollyhock DAW, available in two editions, both with a special price for a limited time.
- EZdrummer updated to v2.1 Toontrack released version 2.1 for its EZdrummer virtual drums, with a long-awaited feature.