Corsair Clé USB "Flash Voyager" 32 go
Corsair Clé USB "Flash Voyager" 32 go
FeeL-31 FeeL-31

«  A USB perfect! »

Publié le 06/12/11 à 09:01
Hello,

I had almost all models of USB storage Corsair and this is really the most successful in terms of strength, the key is molded in a rubber material and style you can drop as much as you want it 's always come out (see my PS)

Qualifications:

- There are several capabilities within budget or as needed and there is always a consideration

- Almost indestructible and almost waterproof (if the cap is to close down)

defects: none! in effect under the solidity and reliability of these keys can not consider the price as a default, however the only drawback is that you can find them

I currently have a key for my 16 gb daily transfers between PCs and 2 keys of 32 go for my 2 turntables Pioneer CDJ
in case (like me) or you play on Wave format (not MP3) you can go almost 500 on each key 32 GB
I'll probably sell them to move to higher model (64 Go) for lack of space but it works just like the first day)

PS: an anecdote about their soundness: one day I lost one (that of 16 GB that I had brought home a boyfriend) and I found in my car (or live a dozen cars) and a car (or more who knows) had rolled over, she escaped without any problem and still works as well!

Images linked to this review

• photo