Sony Vegas 6
Sony Vegas 6

Video Software from Sony belonging to the Vegas series.

Silicium Silicium
Publié le 10/16/06 à 09:57
Trouble-free installation. Just follow the directions on the screen.

Pentium 2GHz, 512MB, EMU 1820 sound card. Vegas is stable and works perfectly. No crash and no particular difficulty.

I use Vegas for both the video for her. It is a product of extreme ease of use. It is user friendly and intuitive, and a formidable power. I do video editing for web and voice with background music illustration. It is a production tool much more convenient that all the gas plants such as Cubase and others. However, it is not for the musicians Midi because it does not support Midi. And all the better because the integrated are often too cumbersome to manage. I prefer to compose on Acid, especially with version 6 that offers all the tools for it (Audio and MIDI) and finish my editing with Vegas.
I am delighted with my investment pay for itself very quickly because the time saved compared to other software. It is a product of the highest quality for the least pro and pro. There is no superficial or useless gadget. The interface is clear with no complicated graphics gene often work. All base effects come with Vegas and are of good quality. I added some additional Plug Ins that are well managed.

I recommend this product and I would definitely do it again this election. The downside, however, because the interface is in English that comes with a French manual. The terms are common so it's not very annoying but I expect the update to version 7 in 100% French should happen in a few days.