Sony Vegas Pro 9 Update
Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro to v9.0b.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 9.0b:
- Resolved an issue that could cause the contents of media generators (most often text generators) to change when the Undo command was used.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash during startup on some computers running Windows XP.
- Fixed a bug that could cause still images to appear out of focus when rotated via Event Pan/Crop.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio dropouts in XDCAM SD (DVCAM) MXF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when conforming trimmed XDCAM clips on the PDW-U1 deck.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some QuickTime files from reading audio properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented metadata from being imported with 720-50p XDCAM clips.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Lumen, new software analog video synth Paracosm introduces its upcoming Lumen, a semi modular « analog » video synthesizer that will be released this summer for Mac OS X.
- [Musikmesse][VIDEO] A GoPro for Musicians GoPro, the leader in the portable camera market, showcases a Music Edition of its HERO3+, that we discovered today at Musikmesse 2014.
- Media Composer 7 featuring iZotope Insight iZotope and Avid partnered in order to include the Insight metering tools suite to the new Media Composer 7.