Sony Vegas Pro 9 Update
Sony Creative Software has updated Vegas Pro to v9.0b.
Notable fixes/changes in Version 9.0b:
- Resolved an issue that could cause the contents of media generators (most often text generators) to change when the Undo command was used.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to crash during startup on some computers running Windows XP.
- Fixed a bug that could cause still images to appear out of focus when rotated via Event Pan/Crop.
- Fixed a bug that could cause audio dropouts in XDCAM SD (DVCAM) MXF files.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when conforming trimmed XDCAM clips on the PDW-U1 deck.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some QuickTime files from reading audio properly.
- Fixed a bug that prevented metadata from being imported with 720-50p XDCAM clips.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sony Vegas Pro Production Assistant Sony Creative Software has announced the Vegas Pro Production Assistant software plug-in.
- Sony Vegas Pro 9 Sony Creative Software has announced Vegas Pro 9, the latest version of its nonlinear HD video and audio editing (NLE) application, and the Vegas Pro Production Assistant software plug-in.
- Vvvv v4.0 beta 21 Vvvv group has released beta 21 of vvvv v4.0.