< Tous les avis Violon Cello VCF
marine.domael marine.domael

«  Excellent ... »

Published on 03/24/14 at 04:46
Value For Money : Correct
The VCF is my fourth violin, I went several times to a luthier and I had the opportunity to try several violins in addition to those I've owned.
This violin is a success, both visual and sound, the finish is incredibly neat for such a price range the wood is beautiful and quality, the sound is powerful, round and warm.
Chanterelle has a clear and pure sound, which is rare at this price point or there is a tendency to regain its a little, if not downright garish. This is a very nice instrument to play.
The case kindly provided with the instrument is finished (and I am a dressmaker so demanding) it is lightweight but sturdy zippers are solid and the clasp additional security aussi.Je the reports because often when ordering a violin case provided with internet, we pay for, interior finishes botched hanging ribbon bows glued roughly Buttons defective accessory compartment, where it is a real case, which makes the job.
The octagonal brazil wood bow is also provided quite honorable, natural horsehair wand quality, it will be suitable for a beginner bow and a second honest bow for a more advanced violinist.
That's what I wanted and could say about the product.
A word about the luthier now, Mr. Gester is a craftsman in the noble sense of the term, he loves and respects his profession and therefore its customers. It does not count the time to inform you and advise you, he does not try to sell you the most expensive violin possible, he also directed me to a VCF rather than a VCG because he was convinced that the it would meet my expectations. It seeks the violin is its future buyer and not the one who will fill the longer drawer and that's pretty rare these days to report it.
Here is a luthier who is stingy or time or advice to satisfy the first sense musicians of all levels who contact an instrument.
The result is the appointment for me I have a violin that matches my expectations and I am super pleased with the welcome and service.