< Tous les avis Violon Cello VCH antique
Violon Cello VCH antique
Violon Cello VCH antique
gregroos gregroos

«  excellent value for money »

Published on 03/04/14 at 13:16
I bought an antique VCH there a few years and it never ceases to amaze me. When I made my choice test some violins brand to my teacher during a trip to the dealer. The sound has tipped the balance for VCH at the end, but all models of the brand was very good and very enjoyable to play. The advantage with this brand is that the instruments are installed and adjusted to the rules of art by a luthier, this is probably the only website to offer it, besides having chosen my instrument j ' was able to attend an assembly for another client, I was amazed by the work to do! I can say that even the most basic model of this brand rings and vibrates perfectly and playing comfort is perfect even on the base model. Luthier present at that time did not not tried to smoke with superlative in every way as not hurt resellers on the net, it really was a lot of concrete and technique to explain a very mastery.

With hindsight, I do not regret my choice and my teacher sends all its students to this address. Now I work with other violinists in an orchestra, I can do small comparison, and my VCH takes the shock against very old violins worth very expensive.