The Drum Drops Premier Outfits 54 Kit updated
Drum Drops announces the release of version 3 for its 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit for Kontakt 5 with a special offer for new customers.
The 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit v3 for Kontakt 5 adds the following:
- New MIDI Groove player with more than 700 grooves included
- 32-step sequencer with 8 channels and many features
- Ability to mix the close, room and overhead microphones for each drum piece
- Improved preset saving feature with velocity curves, among others
The update is free to all current users of the Kontakt 5 version of the kit. If you are interested in purchasing the kit, don’t rush to the website, for Drum Drops will run a special deal tomorrow, June 25th, between 5pm and 5:30pm GMT:
- The first 20 to click on “Buy” will get the kit for free
- The next 50 will pay £10
- The next 50 will pay £15
- The other 50 will pay £20
The price of the kit will then be £40. The operation will be accessible at drumdrops.com, so set the alarms now!
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.