The Drum Drops Premier Outfits 54 Kit updated
Drum Drops announces the release of version 3 for its 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit for Kontakt 5 with a special offer for new customers.
The 1963 Premier Outfits 54 Kit v3 for Kontakt 5 adds the following:
- New MIDI Groove player with more than 700 grooves included
- 32-step sequencer with 8 channels and many features
- Ability to mix the close, room and overhead microphones for each drum piece
- Improved preset saving feature with velocity curves, among others
The update is free to all current users of the Kontakt 5 version of the kit. If you are interested in purchasing the kit, don’t rush to the website, for Drum Drops will run a special deal tomorrow, June 25th, between 5pm and 5:30pm GMT:
- The first 20 to click on “Buy” will get the kit for free
- The next 50 will pay £10
- The next 50 will pay £15
- The other 50 will pay £20
The price of the kit will then be £40. The operation will be accessible at drumdrops.com, so set the alarms now!
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tone2 tells us more about Electra2 Tone2 announced earlier this month the successor of its ElectraX virtual synth. They are now communicating all the details about Electra2.
- AIR launches the Advance Music Production Suite AIR Music Technology announces the availability of a mega bundle with virtual instruments and effects and tools for music production.
- Stryke for iPad has been released The Retronyms finally released on the AppStore their new Stryke music app for iPad.