NTS Audio Drum Loop
NTS Audio has released Drum Loop, an instrument aimed at DJs and producers designed to generate 100 "state of the art", "kick sidechain compressed" and "full of groovy" Dance Drum loops, and save them as wave files in one shot.
It is especially suited for Minimal Techno House, Deep Tech, Techno and House, NTS says.
Automate saving of 100 loops a time in less than 2 minutes, according to NTS. The instrument can be played live and has MIDI recognition on every knob for assignment to an external MIDI controller. It comes with an internal library of 250 Kicks, 1400 Hats, 1300 Snares/Claps and 1000 Percussive sounds.
- One mouse click to generate 100 groovy drum loops (Every key of the MIDI keyboard will be filled with a loop).
- Kick Side-chained Compressed Output. With special and new concept customization features.
- Automated EXPORT on wave file (from 4 to 128 beats) of all 100 loops in one shot. Generate thousands of fresh royalty free and groovy drum loops in minutes with the automated exportation of all generated loops feature. All live user movements during exportation are saved too.
- 4 types of automated wave loop exportation: the user can maintain the main groove and change only the base sounds (kick-hats-claps) or can keep the base sounds and change the groove; or can change both; or can keep both (useful to generate all the variations around a selected groove).
- Manual EXPORT on wave file of the single loop selected also available.
- BPM or Host Synchronization.
- Live Playable.
- Import wave files on all channels inside.
- Kick Drum Booster and Distortion.
- Sample Start and Sample End for all base sounds (kick-snare-clap-hat) permit, for example, easy creation of "state of the art" drum kicks.
- MIDI recognition for external MIDI controllers.
- Main Filter (8 poles; super resonant).
- Documentation in place on the module. Just click on the module labels.
- VU Meter.
Pricing & Availability
Priced at €99, Drum Loop is available for Windows (stand-alone and VST instrument).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pro Guitar Method Pro Speed Picking Pro Guitar Method has released their newest product devoted to improving guitar players' picking speeds.
- SKnote Q796 SKnote has announced Q796, the first plug-in in a new series of plug-ins modeled on classic hardware devices.
- HighLife Shareware Discontinued DiscoDSP has announced that the shareware version of HighLife has been discontinued and that the Freeware Open Source version is the only release available from now on.