Rayzoon Jamstix 3.3.0
Rayzoon has released version 3.3.0 of its virtual drummer Jamstix.
This update offers various enhancements and fixes and is available now to all Jamstix 3 owners at no charge. The demo version has also been updated.
- Fixed instability on 64-bit OS with various hosts under certain circumstances.
- Improved interface load speed.
- New licensing system with a single license key file for Jamstix and all authorized expansions plus web-based download link/license key retrieval self-service.
- Style, drummer and kit load dialogs now restrict data based on drumset mode versus Jamcussion mode.
- Added 'Save Groove As Style' to bar editor for easy use of manually created grooves with SongBuilder.
- Added 'Open Hihat' to brain element menu to show/hide the hihat open level knob for elements that use that information.
- 'Power' brain knob now works on 'Importer' to amplify/attenuate velocities of imported grooves.
- 'New Part - Create Intro' now automatically loads the 'Intro' style.
- Added jamstix3.ini option 'AlwaysSync' to have JS stay synched to host position even when host is stopped'.
More information on this update can be found here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- XILS-Lab Announces Le Masque: Delay XILS Labs have come together with Le Lotus and applied their knowledge to Le Masque: Delay.
- TC Electronic TonePrint App on Android TC Electronic has announced that its TonePrint app is now available on Android.
- Binary Music Valve 4 Op Binary Music has announced the release of Valve 4 Op, a new sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.