Spectralhead Audio has updated SilverBox to v1.20 and announced that it is currently available for €35 (a 30% discount) until the end of November.
Changes since v1.12:
- * Fixed: tuning quantize works correctly.
* Fixed: occasional crashes with multiple instances.
* Fixed: registration window freeze in Reaper.
* Fixed: first note is played correctly.
* All knobs are vertical linear.
* Changed the color of LCD rectangles to dark blue.
* Added a new function for randomizing presets.
* Added a new filter type: peak.
* Bandpass/highpass/peak filters are normalized.
* Now supports custom skins.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.