MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.12.
- Full MIDI export from song structures – MDrummer was already able to drag & drop MIDI commands from song structures. Now MDrummer can render the entire song into a MIDI file and you can drag & drop it in the same way. Then you can edit the drum track note-by-note.
- MSubSampleLibrary generator – MSubSampleSynthesizer provides extremely simple way to create new original sounds. Now you can also create your own subsample libraries from your samples using a single button right in the MSubSampleSynthesizer GUI and get sounds like never before.
- Advanced song structure edit controls – add verse, add chorus, multi-selection.
- Added MIDI command drum maps for Samplitude.
- Added solo/mute to output MIDI filters.
- Default number of output channels set to 1.
- Added update command file “update.cmd” in installation directory, which can be used instead of start menu item.
- Performance optimizations.
- MAnalyzer resolution increased to –80dB.
- Fix: MEqualizer disabled graphics.
- Fix: Saving state in Ableton Live.
- Fix: Output MIDI filter icon update.
Check out www.meldaproduction.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.