MeldaProduction MDrummer Update
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to v2.12.
- Full MIDI export from song structures - MDrummer was already able to drag & drop MIDI commands from song structures. Now MDrummer can render the entire song into a MIDI file and you can drag & drop it in the same way. Then you can edit the drum track note-by-note.
- MSubSampleLibrary generator - MSubSampleSynthesizer provides extremely simple way to create new original sounds. Now you can also create your own subsample libraries from your samples using a single button right in the MSubSampleSynthesizer GUI and get sounds like never before.
- Advanced song structure edit controls - add verse, add chorus, multi-selection.
- Added MIDI command drum maps for Samplitude.
- Added solo/mute to output MIDI filters.
- Default number of output channels set to 1.
- Added update command file "update.cmd" in installation directory, which can be used instead of start menu item.
- Performance optimizations.
- MAnalyzer resolution increased to -80dB.
- Fix: MEqualizer disabled graphics.
- Fix: Saving state in Ableton Live.
- Fix: Output MIDI filter icon update.
Check out www.meldaproduction.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Logic TryPack [Freeware] Sample Logic has released TryPack, a free 500 MB direct download Kontakt sample library (requires Kontakt 2 or 3).
- Focusrite Liquid 4PRE's Pro Tools TDM/RTAS Control Plug-In March 2009 sees the release of Liquid 4PRE's Pro Tools TDM/RTAS control plug-in.
- Synapse Audio Plugins In 64-Bit Versions Synapse Audio has announced that native 64-bit versions of all of its Windows VST instrument plug-ins are available now to all registered users, free of charge.