MeldaProduction Updates MDrummer 4
MeldaProduction has updated MDrummer to version 4.01.
This new version is designed to improve and fix several problems and adds new features, such as drum automation.
- Basic drum parameters can now be automated from mixer page. This includes mute, volume, pan, pitch and sends.
- Added an advanced analyzer to equalizers.
- File selectors have been highly optimized.
- Added "save drumset" feature into the Quick setup.
- MConvolution GUI has been redesigned for easier workflow.
- Loop generator now adjusts to target signature even if it is higher than source loops.
- Decreased default sound volume.
- Optimized preset and settings storage.
- Rhythm generator now stops audio processing during rhythm generator to avoid overloading CPU.
- Sample import can now automatically generate snare drum 2 from snare drum 1 and hihat closing can be disabled.
- LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
- Equalizer band points are now slightly smaller.
- Automation has been optimized.
- All drum channels now default to 0.
- Fix: MDrummer can now access additional volumes on Mac OS X.
- Fix: Sample import enabled Freeze causing high CPU requirements and deadlocks.
- Fix: Some changes in mixer on freezed drums weren't updating.
- Fix: A Windows message was poping when trying to access an unavailable drive.
- Fix: Additional volumes couldn't be accessed on Mac.
- Fix: Rhythm generator no longer loads target channel from settings as this was confusing.
- Fix: Clicking on a mixer button and then pressing an arrow key could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Loop export didn't work correctly under certain circumstances.
- Fix: Clicking edit icon in the drum pads could lead to a crash.
- Fix: VST3 was causing crashes under some hosts and specific configurations.
- Fix: Envelope draw mode didn't work well with snap to grid enabled.
- Fix: Popup windows with some keyboard shortcuts could lead to a crash on Mac.
- Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
- Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU.
- Fix: Dragging equalizer Q didn't work very well on Mac.
- Fix: MCompressor didn't display gain reduction and peak levels between multiple channels.
Viewers of this article also read...
- brainworx bx_meter Beta The bx_meter is a metering and measurement tool that allows you to visually analyze your audio signal. Its public beta is now available for 14 days.
- Library Monkey 2.0 & Sound Grinder Pro 2.0 Monkey Tools has announced the release of versions 2.0 of Library Monkey Pro and Sound Grinder Pro.
- DirectEMX Updated to v1.0.4 DirectEMX v1.04 upgrade offers 64 bit support for Windows and a new midi implementation called DirectMIDI, designed to expand compatibility and possibilities.