[NAMM] One Small Clue Poise Update
One Small Clue has updated Poise Percussion Sampler to v126.96.36.199.
- The demo limitations have changed.
- Modified save routines. Some drum kits were not loading properly and kit could become corrupt.
- Rename now renames all selected pads.
- Poise allows multiple cells and layers to be selected, but de-selecting them hasn't been intuitive. Cell and layer de-selection now works as it does in windows. (i.e. Click selected item and release).
- The way the delete key works has been changed.
- The layer selection method has changed to improve consistency.
- When multiple drum pads are selected, Pad de-selection has been changed to mimic Windows.
- Added a 'Progress' dialog when loading and saving drum kits. The dialog boxes are optional. Reaper users are recommended to turn them off.
- One click to trigger a pad option added.
- Added mouse wheel support for the browser.
- Poise will now ask for a temporary file folder if a sample needs to be edited or copied and the sample file doesn't exist.
- Browser can now see drum kit files (.dkt). Load drum kits by dropping on a pad or pressing enter.
- The 'End' key triggers the selected drum pad.
- Updated some skin functionality. - Skins now use a config.ini file instead of a config.txt file. The INI file format is easier to read and edit.
- "Save Kit + Embed Samples" changed to "Export Kit (one large file)". Functionality remains the same.
- Save Kit + Samples will check for an existing sample directory and delete any contents if need be.
- A couple of checks have been added to ensure sample data isn't lost when saving projects or drum kits.
- Updated about box, added credits for skin creators.
- Poise is drag+drop compatible with Image Line Edison again.
- Fixed: CPU spike bug. When triggering long samples (5 seconds+) the CPU load would spike, causing audio dropouts in some circumstances.
- Fixed: Renaming pads would trigger a window's warning sound.
- Fixed: The pitch envelope wasn't being reset properly when a drum voice was retriggered.
- Fixed: Sample offset wasn't being saved.
- Fixed: After loading a drum kit, the sample path info could sometimes be incorrect leading to 'missing' samples.
- Fixed: Poise was holding onto excess ram after loading patches.
- Fixed: The mouse-over indicator on the sample list box didn't update correctly when the mouse left via the top of the control.
- Fixed a problem with GUI scaling.
- Fixed: When saving a FXP or FXB in EnergyXT, Poise would still capture keystrokes.
For more info, check out www.anothersmallclue.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Jack OS X Updated to v0.80 Jack OS X has been updated to v0.80.
- [NAMM] New Garritan World Instrument Garritan has announced a new World Instrument library presenting a collection of exotic instruments from around the world.
- [NAMM] Devine Machine OTR88 Devine Machine has developed OTR88, an electric piano physical emulation.