One Small Clue Updates Poise
One Small Clue has updated Poise to version 1.0.19.
- Change: new skin color properties added:
- o BrowserLabelColor.
- Change: Gem theme now default
- Change: Normalising samples on load is now optional.
- Improvement: Added a third play mode, "Auto". It is a hybrid of the "Note-On" and "One Shot" modes. Samples will play to the end when envelopes are off. Envelopes will have their release stage triggered on midi note-off events.
- Improvement: Some general improvements when searching for lost files.
- Improvement: Drum kit data folders aren't shown in the browser anymore.
- Improvement: [Ctrl + Alt + Drag and drop one pad to another pad] will set up a pad link.
- Improvement: Triggering a pad with the mouse now also triggers all linked pads.
- Improvement: Pads are now triggered with different velocities depending on where they are clicked.
- Improvement: Layers triggered with the mouse will trigger with appropriate velocities.
- Improvement: The "select pad with midi note" option now also selects the triggered layer.
- Improvement: When clicking a pad, the triggered layer will automatically be shown.
- Improvement: All previous search paths are used when searching for a missing sample file.
- Improvement: 'Learn all trigger notes' now works a little differently.
- Bug Fix: When importing a cell, velocity ranges were sometimes restored incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Loading more then 8 sample files on a pad would lead to a crash.
- Bug Fix: When dragging a sample from one pad to another, multiple samples would sometimes be moved.
- Bug Fix: Loading projects saved with the demo version would cause errors.
- Bug Fix: After learning trigger notes, parameters weren't able to be adjusted.
- Bug fixes related to new save/load methods introduced in version 1.0.15.
- Bug Fix: Amplitude envelope type wasn't restored when loading projects/kits.
- Bug Fix: Relative paths are now stored in the drum kit files.
- Bug Fix: sample file locations weren't saved correctly.
- Bug Fix: Some changes to the the way embedded sample data was saved.
- Bug Fix: Velocity values from older drum kits were read incorrectly.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Kid Nepro Korg M3 Volume #5 - Vintage Synths Korg M3 Volume #5 - Vintage Synths is Kid Nepro's fifth collection of sounds for the Korg M3 Workstations, and is now available.
- Detunized DTS012 — Forststrasse 8 The place: An old house somewhere in the German countryside with the attic full of sound objects like pots, pans, lids, chairs, wardrobes, bicycle frames, basins, bathtubs and shaky windows.
- [Musikmesse] SPL DrumXchanger DrumXchanger is a plug-in designed to replace drum sounds in multitrack sessions irrespective of their level.