VirSyn iVoxel 2
Virsyn announced the revised Version 2 of iVoxel and the release of Addictive microSynth 1.1 with support for Akai SynthStation 25.
iVoxel can now turn into a singing machine, a combination of a voice optimized synthesizer and a vocoder. The vocoder part is based on the Matrix vocoder from VirSyn used by various artists, including Kraftwerk. The channel filters used by iVoxel are based on the Sennheiser Vocoder VSM201.
The pitch follower and automatic tuning are designed to let you sing correct to a selectable scale.
New in version 2
- Realtime pitch following.
- Automatic tuning correction to selectable scale.
- Polyphonic sequencer.
- Voxel editing.
- Support for virtual MIDI input connections and Background Audio.
- Support for Korg's Wireless Sync-Start Technology (WIST).
- Publish recordings online with the SoundCloud audio platform.
- More things and bugfixes.
Check out the App Store for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ion Audio GuitarLink Air Ion Audio introduces GuitarLink Air, a system for connecting a guitar, wirelessly, to a computer, iPad or iPhone.
- [NAMM] Lexicon Un-Bundle Lexicon announced the availability of the individual plug-ins from its PCM Native Effects and PCM Native Reverb Bundles.
- Audio Synthmaster 2.5 64-bit on Mac KV331 Audio has updated SynthMaster to version 18.104.22.168 on both Windows and MacOSX platforms.