< Tous les avis Gospel Musicians Neo-Soul Keys 5X

Public price: $149 incl. VAT
damien514 damien514

«  Probably the best VSTi Rhodes Mk I »

Published on 06/09/13 at 17:33
The sample bank is UVI workstation size.
Therefore, install the software and point UVI bank sample in the software.
Neo-Soul Keys X5 activation requires an iLok, it is still a bit restrictive.

The editor Gospel Musicians provides instructional installation videos.
So easy.

The requirements are not too high. I have a dual Xeon 2.8 and it works without problem.

1 month ago I use every day. I tried a lot of competitors and I am amazed by the realism of the plugin. The point of view of the publisher did not provide (yet) a clean and sterile Rhodes but rather the reverse, with the sound of mechanical pedal Up / Down, the sound of hammers can be adjusted at will. We can sculpt the sound of clean to dirty, and honest living.
This plugin offers five variants of Rhodes. The classic Rhodes Suitecase Mk 1 The Rhodes Internship Mk1, Rhodes Internship Mk 1 custom Dyno-My-Piano (the sound of "All I do" Stevie Wonder or ballads 80's Whitney Houston), the bank's type Rhodes Yamaha EX5 (not very useful) and a great Wurlitzer 200A

I always found that samples of thick electric piano lacked a mix using competition (NI Electrik, Scarbee, ...) There is quite the reverse, it is very far, you just find the right volume control mechanical noises.

on the other hand I do not like the integrated effects UVI workstation and I think those are better embedded in Halion. It is therefore essential to my taste to use external effects sampler. I like to spend the sound of rhodes mk 1 stage in Amplitube Fender Twin, it's amazing, it's so realistic.

So I recommend it and if you have any questions Jamal Hartwell creator of the plugin is very nice and can give you some help in case of need is a real plus.