accSone has released beta version 1.50 of crusherX-Mac!, a granular synthesis VST plug-in for the Mac based on the ideas and experience with the development of crusherX-Live! and crusherX-Studio! since 1999.
Key features are mostly the same like in crusherX-Studio!
crusherX-Mac! is the pure and native VST plug-in version of crusherX-Live! for Mac OS X (Intel only). Its realtime granular vapor synthesizer algorithm enables you to synthesize very complex sounds and cool surround waves, the company says.
- 120 presets.
- Stereo and 10 channel surround VST plug-in with VST-Editor.
- Free assignable VST real-time parameters.
- Real time MIDI control.
- Quantization to host.
- Physical modelling X/Y controller.
crusherX-Mac! is currently in beta test mode. The estimated release date will be around summer 2010. If you'd like to get an early bird discount, subscribe to the accSone Newsletter and you will be informed as soon as crusherX-Mac. is available.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia Summer Sale Arturia is debuting two limited time offers.
- Audiofile Engineering MIDI Surface for iOS Audiofile has released MIDI Surface for iOS: designed for use with Line 6's MIDI Mobilizer hardware accessory, MIDI Surface gives iPhone and iPod touch owners the ability to build their own MIDI control surfaces.
- Universal Piper Updated Universal Piper has been updated to v1.2.0, featuring two new GHB chanters, one wood and one polypenco that can be mixed at will with all the drones.