KV331 announces the v2.6 update for its Synthmaster virtual modular synth, which brings a new MIDI Out feature.
New in Synthmaster v2.6:
- Support for SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE presets: SynthMaster now reads SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE presets. Also, SynthMaster users can download the online presets submitted by SynthMasterCM and SynthMasterBE users
- Synthmaster now outputs the MIDI data generated by its arpeggiators on layers 1 and 2
- 250 New Factory Presets: SynthMaster CM and SynthMaster BE factory presets (130) along with Rob Lee’s new factory presets (114) have been added to the factory content of SynthMaster, increasing the total presets count to 750
- The demo version of SynthMaster now contains 300 factory presets, and the demo timeout duration has been increased to 15 minutes
- SynthMaster now remembers the folders used to save the user presets
- Improved auto-assign algorithm for parameters
- The arpeggiator can now import MIDI files that contains triplet notes as well
- Various corrections
You can download the update now from www.synthmaster.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.