Solcito Música Crio synth in v2.0
Solcito Músico has upgraded its free Crio virtual analog/FM monosynth for Windows to version 2.0.
What’s new in Crio v2.0:
- Added ring modulation
- Added oscillator modulations
- Increased number of frequencies for the oscillator “mod frq” selector
- Extended max envelope time
- Extended LFO value range when the “rate source” selector is set to “synt”
- 2 octave option for the sub-oscillator
- Increased filter cutoff sensitivity
- The oscillator phase relationship is automatically defined and the “phase reset” button removed
- The LFO trigger button (F1) now works with both Kbd and Free options
- Improved modulation wheel performance
- Increased output volume
- Added limiter
- Decreased number of keys on the virtual keyboard
- Added an Eco CPU button to save processor ressources
- Various improvements and fixes
Solcito Música warns that v1 presets can be loaded but won’t all be fully compatible.
Crio is a free VST plug-in, you can download it from solcitomusica.blogspot.com.ar.
Viewers of this article also read...
- iZotope BreakTweaker and Stutter Edit sale These are new nice discounts iZotope is offering during a limited time on its Stutter Edit and BreakTweaker effects.
- Voxengo adds VST 3 to Polysquasher Voxengo keeps on standardizing its plug-in range and introduces this week version 2.5 of its PolySquasher compressor.
- Audiority launches the Side Filter Side Filter is a high-pass filter plug-in designed specially to process, the low-end on the Side of a stereo mix.