Xils Lab launches the MiniSyn’X virtual synth
With the new MiniSyn’X, Xils Lab reproduces a famous Italian polyphonic synthesizer from the 80s that used DCOs and VCF.
MiniSyn’X features two independent synthesis engines that you can use to stack or split the sounds, possibilities are wide. And as always, Xils Lab takes advantage of the digital world and goes beyond the original design with added features.
- Dual-timbre architecture
- 2 synthesis engines with three operation modes: Double, Split and Single
- Up to 10 oscillators per patch (Cumulative OSC technology, 2x5)
- Independent polyphony control for each synthesis engine
- Modeled DCOs
- Pulse width modulation for each wave form
- 0 Delay Feedback PWM algorithm
- Multimode analog filter that uses 3rd generation 0 Delay Feedback technology (up to 2 per patch)
- Up to 4 ultra-fast envelope generators (modeled)
- LFO with multiple waveforms and routing options
- Gang Edit feature in Split and Double modes
- BBD type analog chorus with 3 modes
- Smart patch creation system
- 4-part polyphonic sequencer
- Stereo control
- Virtual joystick for pitch bend and modulation
- Full parameter automation via MIDI CC
MiniSyn’X is available for Mac OS X and Windows. You can purchase it until April 17th for the introductory price of 45 € instead of 59 €. A trial version is also available at www.xils-lab.com. Note that this plug-in is secured by a serial only, you don’t need any iLok key/account.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Cinematique Instruments Ukulele trio Cinematique Instruments introduces a new sound library featuring samples of three ukuleles for use in Kontakt.
- Crypton Megurine Luka V4X virtual singer Crypton Future Media launched Megurine Luka V4X, a new virtual singer that know both English and Japanese.
- 60% off SoundRadix Pi SoundRadix celebrated a few days ago the international Pi day with a special sale on its Pi plug-in that runs until March 28th.