iMPC Pro goes 1.5
Akai has announced the update to v1.5 of their iMPC Pro iPad app.
While a free update, version 1.5 adds several features and improvements, including:
- MIDI Learn, to allow mapping your controller more easily.
- Slice Loop Auto mode, designed to automatically detect all transient markers.
- Improvements to MPC Desktop Export (users can now export slice loops as patch phrases, among other things).
- Latest version of the Ableton Link SDK.
- Latest version of AudioCopy (3.2), which aims at improving workflow.
- Bit-Crusher in the pad effects (as a bonus feature), for adding some digital crunch and fuzz.
This update will be available "soon".
Akai and iMPC Pro developer Retronyms also announced their new Public Beta Program, which allows users to participate in exclusive pre-release testing of iMPC Pro. Applicant need to contact support*at*retronyms*dot*com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Groove Monkee updates Punk library Groove Monkee have updated their Punk MIDI drums library, adding BeatBuddy compatibility.
- Analogue Press The Sampling Handbook Analogue Press presents The Sampling Handbook, a 150 page eBook developing the "how to" of creating your own Kontakt sample library from scratch.
- Three new 24-hour offers at Waves this Sunday Today only, Waves offer special prices on their Manny Marroquin Signature Series bundle as well as on the Q-Clone and JJP Drums plugins.