The CMI apps on iPad compatible with Audiobus
Peter Vogel has updated his Fairlight CMI reproductions on iPad in order to use them with Audiobus.
- Audiobus support, both input and output. Send any audio to other apps, or sample new voices from the output of other apps.
- New Synthesiser and Sequencer Engines. Better accuracy, lower CPU use, new features like polyphonic channels.
- Background synth and song playing. Play your song in the background, or use external keyboards to play your selected voices while another app is in the foreground. Great for looping.
- Stereo voices, voices from MP3, view waveforms and play voices before importing them.
- Page R step/pattern navigation while playing. No need to stop first.
- Skip the startup floppy disk to get right into composing.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Toontrack bundles 4 essential EZkeys pianos Along with the Classic Electric collection, Toontrack launches today EZkeys Essential Pianos, which bundles 4 electric and acoustic instruments.
- Toontrack launches the electric version of EZkeys Toontrack introduces EZkeys Classic Electrics, which includes the EZkeys virtual piano as well as Rhodes MK I and Wurlitzer samples and presets.
- Audiffex lowers its prices Audiffex has a new pricing policy and has lowered the prices of its plug-ins up to 90%.