Peter Vogel CMI iOS App and Competition
Win $1000 with "CMI on the Bus" competition.
To celebrate the release of the Audiobus-capable version of the CMI App, Peter Vogel Instruments presents the “CMI on the Bus” competition.
They are offering $1,000 cash prize for the most creative track made using the CMI app connected with other apps through Audiobus.
To enter the competition, create a video and upload it to YouTube. The video must include at least:
- Music composed by you and performed on the CMI app using Audiobus. It can use a sequence, live playing or both.
- Footage of you using the app on a bus of your choice.
You are encouraged to include some explanation or exposition of the creative process on your YouTube posting. Collaboration with other musicians is also a plus.
Entries must be submitted by 17:00 (AEST), 30th April, 2013. The winner will be a Peter Vogel Instruments staff choice, but comments posted under the YouTube videos will be taken into account. The top three entrants will also receive some great PVI merchandise.
- Upload your video to YouTube
- Complete the entry form at petervogelinstruments.com.au/cmi-on-the-bus/
- Enter the link to your video in the entry form where indicated
- Allow up to 48 hours for your entry to appear on the competition page
Entries close 12:00 (AEST), 30th April, 2013
Viewers of this article also read...
- A Manny Marroquin plug-in bundle at Waves Waves will soon launch a new Signature Series plug-in bundle dedicated to Manny Marroquin's favorites.
- The Sonnox Oxford Dynamics in AAX and discount Sonnox announces the availability of the AAX version of its Oxford Dynamics plug-in and a special offer on the plug-in through the end of March.
- The Allen & Heath GLD Remote app is out Allen & Heath announced the availability of the free GLD Remote which allows for controlling GLD digital mixers from the iPad.