ChordPolyPad plays chords on your iDevice
Laurent Colson released on the AppStore a new iOS app that allows for creating, saving and MIDI playing chords.
ChordPolyPad can control MIDI instruments and software/plug-ins and thanks to its built-in sound bank, it can also be used as a standalone instrument.
- 16 chord pads for playing chords in real time
- 8 groups of 16 pads by preset (128 pads)
- Midi port and Midi channel assignable for each pad
- Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
- Velocity assignable for each chord note
- Strumming setup by pad
- Features copy and paste for pads and groups
- Draggable chords directly from library
- Searching for chords available in scales
- Random chords for instant inspiration
- Internal sound bank
- Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
- Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
- Presets manager
- Presets shared with computer using iTunes 9.1 or later
- Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi), Apple USB camera connection kit and any Core Midi compatible interface supported
Viewers of this article also read...
- Zynaptiq Unfilter Review As its name implies, the purpose of Unfilter, the new product of Zynaptiq, is to eliminate all filter effects applied to an audio file. How and does it really succeed?
- Allen & Heath unveils the ICE-16D audio interface Allen & Heath expands its ICE-16 multichannel audio interface with balanced I/O on D-Sub connectors with the ICE-16D.
- Compact version of Launchpad announced Novation announces a Mini version of its Launchpad MIDI pad controller, which will be available in october.