Leisuresonic SynthTronica on the iPad
SynthTronica is available now for the introductory price of $4.99.
SynthTronica is a programmable polyphonic spectral synthesizer for iPad.
92 Sound Presets
- Virtual analog sounds
- Vocal sounds including vocoder effects
- Looped grooves providing a full ensemble sound
- Share your own presets using preset importing and exporting
Dynamic Multitouch Filter
- Control up to 11 independent filters by touch
Formant Synthesizer Architecture
- Filters use time-varying spectral formants
- Organize, edit and view formants in spectral form
Create New Formants
- Import audio files (mp3, m4a, AIFF, WAV, et al) using the iPad's microphone, or through SynthTronica's unique Dynamic Multitouch Filter
- Two piano-style layouts and a grid keyboard
Record and mix your performances
- Simultaneous recording and playback of mixes
Share your mixes
- Export SynthTronica recordings as 24-bit or 16-bit AIFF or WAV audio files
Explore musical scales
- Display scale patterns on keyboards
- Over 70 scale choices
Interactive Synth Controls
- Virtual analog synth front-end
- Nearly all interface elements have documentation by touch, according to Leisuresonic
Midi support, sound importing from iPad's local iTunes library
Check out the App Store for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) Updated Linux MultiMedia Studio (LMMS) was recently updated to version 0.4.10 for both Windows and Linux.
- Sensomusic Usine & Easine 5 Updated Sensomusic has updated Usine and Easine to version 5.50.45.
- CPU Productions Groove Detective MIDI CPU Productions announced the release of Groove Detective MIDI, a low-cost version of the drum-loop search utility Groove Detective that will work on MIDI files exclusively.