Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded
Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Xpanded
vinssss vinssss

«  groooooove it huge! »

Publié le 04/25/12 à 12:52
I use it for + / - 1 year.

This is my first soft drums .. I used before a Boss DR880 (I always use)

What I love most:
- Each pattern is cut into slices, and therefore allows variability in the reasons pretty amazing! Mode 'Chaos' is used to modify a pre-recorded pattern by varying the onset, frequency, dynamic sound, and thus provide a feeling of "not repeating" .. a known pattern, and can become again fit perfectly in a complex mix that requires a sense of human play.
- The groove! the reasons offered are really heavy! it grooves serious! and the number of proposed changes is exceptional. You can access a live performance mode with Groove MIDI menu mode, or integrated into a sequencer mode with Slide MIDI menu mode .. the possibilities are endless ..
- Kits: switch between multi mode kits, and you have a battery handy, each sound is automatically assigned to a key on the midi keyboard ..
- Incredible integration patterns in Logic Pro and with other apps Spectrasonics (and Omnisphere Omnisphere)

What I like least:
- Acoustic sounds .. this is not the goal of soft, which is clearly oriented 'urban rhythm' and electronic music .. but recently, you can load acoustic kits on many sites, including an excellent site for Sampleholics

I would do that choice again and would highly recommend Stylus RMX to those who seek the groove, and the quality and variability patterns ryhthmiques ...