Spitfire Audio releases Albion One
Spitfire Audio releases Albion One and offers an upgrade discount to Albion 'Legacy' owners.
Albion One is composed of four sections:
- the Albion Orchestra, a 109 piece orchestra
- the Darwin Percussion Ensemble, described as a cinematic-oriented "thunderous gathering of some of the largest drums in London from hi stick ensembles to low taikos and toms, to an epic cymbal ensemble, garden furniture and plastic trash cans"
- Brunel Loops, including hundreds of unique, organic and electronically warped loops "designed to be sculpted into your tracks" with crossfadable dynamics and switchable 8th, 16th and 12th style meters.
- Stephenson's Steam Band, a huge library of cinematic, widescreen and dynamic pads, drones, atmospheres, effects and tools morphed and warped from original orchestral material
The latter two sections are presented in the eDNA engine.
While new users can get Albion One for £319, existing owners of Albion 'Legacy' can get it for £149 until November 1st (EU customers must add VAT).
More information and sound demos available from spitfireaudio.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Updates and discounts at Audified Audified updates some of its products and offers special prices on Multidrive and Multicabinet.
- 123creative.com Bass Music presets for Serum 123creative.com has released “Bass Music” presets for Serum synthesizer in cooperation with Electronisounds.
- DiscoDSP Bliss Beta 5 DiscoDSP has released the Beta 5 version of its sampler Bliss.