AudioSpillage has updated its DrumSpillage percussion synth plug-in to version 1.1.
- Improved support for automation recording and editing.
- Choke groups (12 groups available).
- Solo buttons for each pad.
- Pad selector in model editor now displays pad triggers in realtime.
- Added copy/paste pad menu items in pad editor.
- Added user preference to view MIDI note ranges as absolute MIDI values (0..127).
- Pads can now transmit 'velocity'.
- Global velocity sensitivity on/off switch.
- Velocity sensitivity can also be toggled on/off on a per pad basis.
- Improved meter sensitivity and accuracy.
- Master meter colour coding.
- Requires a Cocoa enable host (no-longer supports Carbon GUIs).
- Significant code/memory optimisations improve real time performance.
- Polyphony/voice allocator routines have been rewritten.
- Fixed a bug that may cause initialization to fail.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the GUI opening correctly on Digital Performer 7.
- Fixed a bug that produced inconsistent Env2 re-triggers.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Decimate2 distortion algorithm to fail occasionally.
- Fixed a bug that prevented filter cutoff modulations from restoring properly.
- Global LFO 3/4 and velocity curve settings are now saved with kits.
- Global MIDI channel now works as expected.
- Global peak meter now only meters pads assigned to the master output.
- Envelope sustain controls now as expected with pad triggers.
- Fixed a DSP error in the pitch envelope that reduced the 'bendyness' of the 'bend' parameter.
- Fixed noise issues when using the Square wave oscillator in the BassDrum model.
- Emphasis control in the BassDrum module now tracks changes to the master pitch control.