Image Line has announced the release of Drumaxx, a percussion modeling instrument designed to give you control over 16 physically modeled drum pads that can be routed to independent outputs for external effects processing.
- 30 drumkits.
- 900 drum patches.
- 200 drum patterns.
- 16 Physically modeled drum pads.
- Multi-output for individual effects processing on each pad.
- Huge range of modeling possibilities covering sounds from cymbals to kettle-drums.
- Velocity modulation matrix for detailed expressiveness.
- Integrated Step-sequencer with trigger-key playback.
- Integrated effects.
- Single-pad version 'Drumpad' available for tight integration with FL Studio.
Pricing & Availability
Image Line is launching Drumaxx with the "pay what you think it's worth" system (minimum €9 [EUR] to cover costs). Also, Image-Line says it will donate $1 [USD] from each sale to support Haiti earthquake victims. This offer will run until the end of March, 2010.
Drumaxx is available now for Windows and Mac OS X in VST and AU instrument formats (and native FL Studio plug-in format too of course).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.