MeldaProduction has released update v9.05 for all their plug-ins as well as the new MDrumEnhancer plug-in.
The MDrumEnhancer is an alternate solution to drum replacement: the processor tracks your drums and synthesizes its signal with samples to fatten the sound. You can therefore use it to enhance a kick, add noise to a snare or completely change the sound by using resynthesis.
You can choose between presets and samples and the GUI offers pitch and sustain controls as well as a dynamic EQ.
The MDrumEnhancer, just like all other MeldaProduction plug-ins, includes 4 modulators, 4 multi-parameters, MIDI Learn, Mid/Sid and up to 8 channel surround processing, 16x upsampling and it includes an oscillator shaping technology.
The VST 2/3, AU and AAX 32 and 64-bit plug-in for Mac OS X and Windows is available for the introductory price of 39 € / $43 instead of 149 € / $165 and you can download a trial version from www.meldaproduction.com.
The MDrumEnhancer is included in the MTotalBudle, which has been updated to version 9.05, in order to add the following changes:
- Added Follower and DelayTap effects to MXXX
- Added a Denoiser 2 preset to MspectralDynamics
- Added a status indicator to MRecorder as well as a drag & drop button to drag the target file
- MXXX can now load settings from other plug-ins and mimic them
- Added multiple “surround” type topologies to MMultiBandConvolution
- New 60% and 300% resize options for very high resolution screens
- Added Solo/Mute and analyzer/sonogram to the Crossover effect in MXXX
- Ability to display presets by alphabetic order
Various fixes and improvements