Sonic Charge µTonic (MicroTonic)
Sonic Charge µTonic (MicroTonic)
alusk el molluks alusk el molluks
Publié le 05/16/07 à 09:12
Installation without any problems
requires very little CPU
I think even a beginner will take computer music in the game quickly

Acer, 1 GB RAM, Intel Centrino 1.7 GHz
everything works perfectly

Big sound!
low price!
a treat!
from what I read and what I hear, it would seem that μtonic is "typed electro" but it is mainly the presets that are! I personally do not give at all in this kind and I am satisfied. it's a synth, so we do what we want with! I use mainly for everything big kicks (register hardcore / industrial) and reinforcements for the bass lines (even on some songs, the bass line is entirely made with), some ground as noisy and snares / claps that are very distorted, very bad.
the price / quality ratio is excellent (since I have, I use more rhythmic samples, except for the amen break possible, and the quality of my tracks at the sound has really evolved).
I sometimes also on the sampler in my s-950 and that's a lot of noise!