Spectrasonics Stylus RMX Update
Spectrasonics has (already) updated Stylus RMX to v1.7.1e, which contains fixes for:
- Automatic creation of SAGE shortcut doesn't perform validation on SAGE folder.
- Sync-to-host initially plays out of sync from bar 1/beat 1 in Cubase.
- Auditioning grooves with sync-to-host on but transport stopped sometimes play out of sync.
- Phew and Phar grooves in Example Groove Menus/Classic Stylus Groove Menu 1 cause crash.
- Automating certain parameters causes graphics artifacts in some hosts.
- Mixer page doesn't update mute display properly when restoring a song which has solo on.
- Including tempo in MIDI causes problems on some hosts.
Check out www.spectrasonics.net for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- QuikQuak Updates All Plug-Ins QuikQuak has released updates for all its plug-ins to fix VST-RTAS wrapper compatibility.
- AAY-Audio aMS-ToolsPRO AAY-Audio has announced the release of aMS-ToolsPRO, a multi-band "Mid-Side" tool for Windows.
- EVE 2 Updated, Licensed To Wusik Wusik has announced that it has licensed EVE (Electronic Vintage Ensemble) from Dash Signature / NUSofting and updated it to v2.5.1.