Stylus RMX Update
Spectrasonics has updated Stylus RMX to v1.8.2d.
This update includes fixes for the following problems:
- Loading a MIDI learn template now clears current assignments.
- Improved timing precision in RTAS version when using very large audio buffer sizes.
- Changed Time Designer templates so they have an effect when non-Main edit group selected.
- Improved graphics performance with some video cards.
- Fixed Flame Distortion in 64 bit version of plug-in.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee Introduces ONE ONE is described as a single input, stereo output USB music interface designed to work seamlessly with Apples iTunes, GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut or any Core Audio compliant application on a Mac.
- MIDI Madness MIDI Madness is a new "Algorithmic Melody Generator" for Windows, presented as a stand-alone application and a VST plug-in.
- Myosis: PsychoDelay & MyosisFooger Myosis has announced the release of PsychoDelay and the MyosisFooger bundle of VST effect plug-ins for Windows.