Sonic Assault has announced the release of version 2.0 of Kassiopeia!, SA's Casio CZ-inspired Dual Line Phase Distortion Synthesizer.
- User selectable 1-8 Note Polyphony.
- 6 Graphic 16-stage Envelope Generators with Stage Looping, Independent Stage Contouring and Key Follow.
- 2 Pitch LFOs with Delay and Contoured Fade-In.
- Multi-timbre and Routing Ring Modulator.
- Variable Noise Generator.
- User Adjustable Key Scaling.
- Stereo Reverb.
- 2 Independent Cross Feedback Delays.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.